unrepeatable's san francisco review

4.02.2006

i love my walk home

when I lived in LA my walk home was from the carport to the front door. barely enough time to sling my bag over my shoulder. now my walk takes about 20 minutes, not only enough time to sling my bag over my shoulder, but enough time to take a few deep breaths and actually relax a little. it is down one of those typical San Francisco streets, a mish-mash of old victorians and mid-century homes in varying stages of upkeep and remodel with well trimmed trees and short driveways leading to impossibly small garages. the street is nothing special. quiet. suburban. no major sights, no major landmarks, just nice. the sort of street you want to walk down on sunny mornings and rainy afternoons.

row of cute little million dollar homes
row of cute little million dollar homes

bernal heights
great veiw of bernal heights

around the corner
around the corner

down the hill
and down the hill



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home