unrepeatable's san francisco review

4.27.2006

safeway

maybe it is that I do not have a car, maybe it is that I'd rather eat out with my coworkers, maybe it is that I don't like my kitchen, maybe it is that I am lazy, but I cannot bring myself to go to the grocery store. and I like the store. trader joes is one of my favorite places-- all the different things you can try for soooooo cheap? how fantastic is that? but trader joes is not close. and I don't have a car. and even if I get the zipcar I still have to go all the way there and there is kinda annoying. so I don't shop. I'll stock up on frozen dinners every coupla weeks so on nights like tonight when I get home and am starving I can throw my roasted vegetable enchiladas in the microwave. of course, now I am out of roasted vegetable enchiladas. and everything else except for some condiments and some low sugar instant fruit and oatmeal. which, despite being low in sugar, is pretty much disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home