unrepeatable's san francisco review

4.16.2006

the wonders of the orient

I was a bit bored this afternoon, so I decided on a package tour of Asia.




we'll start our trip in India.


Vishnu

and hang out with Vishnu and his friends for a bit.

then we'll move on to Indonesia,


Indonesian rod puppets

where the women are thin...


not really my type

and the men are terrifying.

ok, enough of that. I think I'm done with Indonesia. tray tables up, we're off to Thailand.


feeling enlightened?

where Buddha is beautiful.

I wish I could stay in Thailand. Thailand is filled with pretty peaceful things. but passport out, comrade, we're in china now.


she wears a cape of human skin

where the women are fearsome,


I love the Chinese

and the men are part donkey. maybe china isn't so bad. this guy is pretty amazing.


tomb guardians

and aren't they an awesome duo?


more tomb guardians

the couple that slay together, stay together.


huge pointy teeth

the people's rabbit will kill you.

had your fill of communism? we'll let's head on out to a capitalistic paradise.


I have no idea what this is

Japan. where everything is creepy.


what is that?


ah! more creepy.


temple guard

this guy isn't so much creepy as just scary.


the anti-Buddha

the road to enlightenment is filled with pain!



yet more temple guards

seriously, this guy will eff you up


chicken

Japan is getting scary. heck, even the chickens in Japan will kill you.



how many Buddhas does it take to screw in a lightbulb

enlightened? or just bored?


and this concludes my whirlwind tour of Asia.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home