unrepeatable's san francisco review

6.16.2006

blinded by science

A friend and I decided to attend the California Academy of Science's Third Thursday event this past third Thursday.

It was pretty good times. There was a steel drum band and a cash bar and penguins. What's not to love?
We looked at ants through magnifying glasses (though none were set on fire).
We checked out the dark and sparkley piranhas. I was hoping they'd drop in a cow so we could watch the piranhas eviscerate it, but no such luck. My favorite part was the penguin pen. They basically stood there and mocked us. Don't think I don't know what you are thinking, penguin.
We even got to view a turtle orgy. Turtles are like rabbits, but reptilian.


The piranhas were nothing compared to the interactive displays. That arrow totally had it out for me. Stupid arrow.


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home